|Universe(s) Represented||Megaman classic series|
|Number of Levels||18 normal|
1 world boss level
|Coin Skin||Megaman X4 orbs
|World Boss||Dr. Wily
The setting for the Mega Man series, World 3 has been taken over by the evil Dr. Wily, who has used a new energy source to rebuild all his former robot masters, who have taken up strategic positions all over the world.
The levels in The Megaverse play closer to the original games that most levels, including heavy emphasis on the use of the Mega Man Suit in order to complete levels.
Due to the number of enemies and bosses in this world, an HP system is set up for the player. When a character has a second-tier power-up such as a Fire Flower, they gain the ability to take up to four hits, three in a life bar and one after it's drained, before they lose the power-up. The life bar can be refilled by acquiring power-ups or from energy drops from enemies. Certain characters may not require a second-tier power-up to benefit from the extra health. The HP system can be turned off in a pause menu for a greater challenge.
This is also the only world that has a boss fight at the end of each level. These mainly consist of various Mega Man robot masters from the different games.
Total number of levels: 22
- Normal Levels: 18
- ?-levels: 1
- Secret Levels: 2
- World Boss: 1
- World 3-1: Dauntless Quarry (Boss: Guts Man)
- World 3-2: Alloyed Forest (Boss: Wood Man)
- World 3-3: Castle of Blades (Boss: Cut Man)
- World 3-4: Construction Calamity (Bosses: Dust Man and Needle Man)
- World 3-5: The Boneyards (Boss: Skull Man)
- World 3-6: Slithering Pit (Boss: Snake Man)
- World 3-7: Robotic Reef (Bosses: Aqua Man and Pirate Man)
- World 3-8: Mirror Caverns (Boss: Gemini Man)
- World 3-9: Hydropower Facility (Boss: Bubble Man)
- World 3-10: Power Tower (Boss: Elec Man)
- World 3-11: Windy Fortress (Boss: Air Man)
- World 3-12: Jungle Jurassica (Boss: Slash Man)
- World 3-13: Armored Repository (Boss: Napalm Man)
- World 3-14: House of Shadows (Boss: Shade Man)
- World 3-15: Scientific Stronghold (Boss: Knight Man)
- World 3-16: Train Line Tomahawk (Bosses: Tomahawk Man and Charge Man)
- World 3-17: Robot Museum
- World 3-18: Turbo Turnpike (Bosses: Nitro Man and Turbo Man)
- World 3-?: Citadel Courtyard
- World 3-WB: Wily Citadel
- Eye of the Storm (Super Boss: Air Man)
- The map of this world is based on the worldmap of Mega Man: The Power Battle, a fighting game where you fought against most Robot Masters from the different series and Wily at the end.
- The shopkeepers of World 3 are Auto and Eddie, two friendly robots from Mega Man series.
- Eddie also appears in some levels' checkpoints to give the player a supply of powerups instead of the usual powerups in blocks you find in different worlds.
- When MKF began, the Megaverse was originally known as "World of 20XX-210X".
- The "LEVEL COMPLETE" and "WORLD COMPLETE" script that appears after defeating a boss uses a font based on the Mega Man series.
- Most of the levels in this world were originally replicas of the original Mega Man stages before being overhauled to become more original.
|Worlds in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion|
|World 1 | World 2 | World 3 | World 4 | World 5 | World 6 | World 7 | World 8 | World 9 | World 0 | World -1|