|The Demon Realm|
|Universe(s) Represented||DOOM series|
Ghosts 'n Goblins series
|Number of Levels||8 normal|
1 world boss level
|Coin Skin||Skull Coins
The Demon Realm is the fourth world in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion. This world features dark-themed levels, primarily based on the DOOM, Castlevania and Ghosts 'n Goblins series, as well as other sinister and horror themed games. The World Boss is Loki.
The Demon World is populated by countless monsters and demons, all of whom would like nothing more than to tear you apart and feast on your insides. Expect lots of fire, brimstone, spiky things, and other general unpleasantness as you brave your way through this hellish landscape.
Total number of levels: 20
- Normal Levels: 10
- Secret Levels: 5
- Fortresses: 1
- ?-levels: 3
- World Boss: 1
- World 4-1: Forest of Silence (Castlevania level)
- World 4-2: Demon World Village (Ghosts 'n Goblins/Ghouls 'n Ghosts level)
- World 4-F1: Tower of Babel
- World 4-???: Ghostly Avenue
- World 4-3: Antenora (Ghosts 'n Goblins/Ghouls 'n Ghosts level)
- World 4-???: Brimstone Factory
- World 4-4: Darkstone Cemetery (Castlevania Adventure level)
- World 4-5: Zombie Firestorm
- World 4-6: Corpse of the Behemoth
- World 4-7: Crimson Dominion (Black Tiger level)
- World 4-8: Volcanic Ascent
- World 4-9: Accursed Ruins
- World 4-10: Sanctum of Torment
- World 4-???: Inner Turmoil
- World 4-WB: Heart of Darkness (Ghosts 'n Goblins/Ghouls 'n Ghosts level)
- Red Switch Palace
- World 4-S1: Barrels o' Fun (DOOM level)
- World 4-S2: Blocks of Doom
- World 4-S3: Volkmire's Inferno (Battletoads level)
- World 4-S4: Palace of Dark Delight (Quake level)
- Dragon's Dominion (based on Black Tiger; replaced with Crimson Dominion & Death Volcano)
- The map of this world is based on DOOM's third and final episode: Inferno!.
- The shopkeeper of this world is the Merchant from Resident Evil 4.
- The music heard during the world map is "Into Sandy's City" from the 1994 game DOOM 2.
- The overworld Red Arremers and Imps lead to a Hammer Bros-like battle against various Ghosts n' Goblins or DOOM enemies.
- The "LEVEL COMPLETE" and "WORLD COMPLETE" script uses a font from the DOOM games.
- The checkpoints used in levels in this world come from the DOOM games.
|Worlds in Mushroom Kingdom Fusion|
|World 1 | World 2 | World 3 | World 4 | World 5 | World 6 | World 7 | World 8 | World 9 | World 0 | World -1|