|Universe Based On||Original|
|Introduced in Game Version||v 0.5|
Fiddler's Green is the 7th level of Gehenna. The decaying wooden structures are teeming with a variety of hostile spirits, ghosts who are trapped for eternity in this accursed dimension and want nothing more than for you to join them. Beneath the rotting bulkheads are the rocky shores of Gehenna; a cold barren stretch of jagged rocks inhabited by bizarre aquatic lifeforms eager to drag you down beneath the murky waters. Between the angry specters in the shipwrecks above, and the voracious creatures in the water below, the player will have their work cut out for them as they climb across the jagged rocks, hang from the ancient ship riggings, and swim through the dark frigid seas before they can escape from this dreadful place and continue their trip through World 5.
Demon's Crest enemies:
- Moon Tribe (Soul Blazer & Illusion of Gaia)
- Chowmein-Conga (Metal Slug)
- Nautilus (Prehistoric Isle)
- Ichthyosaur (Half-Life)
- Blue Skulls (Wonder Boy)
- Ghost (Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts)
- Pirate Ghost (Tales of Eternia edited to be ghost-like.)
- Its name is a reference to the legendary Irish afterlife of sailors, where there is perpetual mirth, a fiddle that never stops playing, and dancers who never tire. This level, however, is not an enjoyable afterlife. It's an ancient ship graveyard, filled with the aged remains of various sailing vessels pulled here through the Bermuda Triangle.
- The tileset comes from the 1994 Mega Drive game Ecco: The Tides of Time.
- The wooden shipwrecks scattered throughout the level are centuries old victims of the Bermuda Triangle and haven't fully rotted away due to the unforgiving conditions of Gehenna.
- Some graphics of various background shipwrecks come from Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Beach levels.